Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00

Call Us: +44 1604 3850 70

Corporate and Personal Business Solution


Whether you are investing in new technology, reviewing existing systems or have simply outgrown your current resource, we can help


As tax advisers, our objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law


You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea, we can guide you


We’re a unique Professional Accountancy Firm to Focus Solely on SME’s in the UK

Learn More

At HAL our accounting team understands that you want to spend as little time as possible updating your accounts so that you can focus on fulfilling your contracts ,winning new businesses and enjoying your free time. We will help you on your journey with accountancy support and advice to assist you with growing your business. Since 2019, HAL have been working with different businesses of all shapes and sizes across the UK. We have gone to great lengths to deliver a high level of service to new and old clients alike. We are confident that you will find managing your accounts quicker, easier and more convenient.

A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.

Suze Orman

For more information Feel free to Contact with Us

Send Quote


We'e always happy to help you with any questions you have

  • End of the financial year

    Your year-end accounts are due at Companies House nine months after your company’s year-end..

  • Dividend

    Dividends now attract tax of a further 7.5% but the vast majority of a salary attracts Employer's National Insurance of 13.8% and Employee's National Insurance of 12%. Generally, the saving is not as much as it was, but such a structure is almost certainly still the most efficient way to remunerate yourself. For a more precise calculation, please get in touch.

  • Corporation Tax payable

    Your Corporation Tax payment is due to HMRC nine months and a day after your company’s year-end

  • I would like to change accountancy firms; when and how can I switch to you?

    You can switch to us at any time during the financial year. All you need to do is appoint us as your new accountancy service provider. Then we’ll liaise with your current accountant to make the transition smooth and hassle-free. We’ll also carry out a detailed review of your accountancy and tax position, ensuring all your books and records are up to date. What’s more, if you’re unhappy with your current contractor accountant, the last thing you need is a long-drawn-out process when trying to switch. This is why we’ve made the changeover process simple, straightforward and FREE so you can enjoy our dedicated, impartial and compliant accountancy services without having to worry about the cost and hassle that has traditionally been associated with changing accountants.

  • VAT Reg

    Generally, if your customers are registered for VAT then you should also register your business for VAT. Your customers shouldn't object to being charged 20% more as they'll be able to reclaim it. At the same time, you'll be able to recover the input VAT you suffer and this will no longer be a cost to you. Why not explore it further with us?

  • Why should you open a bank account

    Although you own and control your company, it is a separate legal entity from you. Hence, it will require its own business bank account as the funds belong to the company until it is distributed to you.


Our client list will show you all you need to know about how we help our clients with first-rate service

2019 Hazelwood Accountants Ltd All Rights Reserved

Suite 2, Marlborough House, 32-36 Hazelwood Road,

Northampton, NN1 1LN

Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00

Suite 2, Marlborough House, 32-36 Hazelwood Road,

Northampton, NN1 1LN

Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00